thelonewolf
jh1234l

Should hunting be banned

jh1234l

thelonewolf

Con

I am pro hunting. I believe that if you eat meat like a large percent of people in this nation, you are killing animals. There are ignorent people who believe that hunting is wrong and they reason " Why kill them when you can just buy them from the store" I find this disturbing that people do not even recognize where their food comes from. So I believe that hunting should remain legal on one condition- that if you do hunt, you should use all the meat, all the hide, and the all the bones or antlers you can.
jh1234l

Pro

"There are ignorent (sic) people who believe that hunting is wrong and they reason 'Why kill them when you can just buy them from the store' I find this disturbing that people do not even recognize where their food comes from."

Meat products are now largely farmed and not hunted.

"In 1967, there were one million pig farms in America; as of 2002, there were 114,000, with 80 million pigs (out of 95 million) killed each year on factory farms as of 2002, according to the U.S. National Pork Producers Council.According to the Worldwatch Institute, 74 percent of the world's poultry, 43 percent of beef, and 68 percent of eggs are produced this way."- http://en.wikipedia.org...

"By hunting animals nearly to extinction, everything above the animal in the food chain is put in danger. "- http://www.copperwiki.org...

As you can see, hunting can be replaced with farming and we still get enough food.

"if you do hunt, you should use all the meat, all the hide, and all the bones or antlers you can."

Hunting is not really necessary as you can farm animals instead, though I do agree that hunting should have limits.
thelonewolf

Con

thelonewolf forfeited this round.
jh1234l

Pro

Con forfeited, so I extend all my arguments.
thelonewolf

Con

thelonewolf forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Muted 4 years ago
Muted
thelonewolfjh1234lTied