TheDebater4200
Thousandth_Son

Should immigrants be deported?

Thousandth_Son has forfeited round #1.

TheDebater4200

Con

What would happen to the young immigrants that came here as babies? Would anyone have the heart to kick babies out of America? Yes for today immigrants are taking our jobs but they need money and places to live and take care of their young ones. Illegal immigrants should have the same rights as us Americans, unless someone like the government see's individuals as a treat the society, I believe that some immigrants move into the U.S.A. because they don't like where they are living and need a better place to raise their children and help the elders who are sick and dying. Shutting them out is like saying no to a hungry homeless child begging for someone to help them. We should start thinking and put ourselves in their shoes and ask ourselves how would you feel if you were deported and shut out from a better living area.
This is not just my opinion but facts and some truth is combined into my debate.
Posted by KwLm 3 months ago
KwLm
You say "This is not just my opinion but facts and some truth is combined into my debate."

Where are the facts?
Posted by Eunoiad 3 months ago
Eunoiad
@TheDebater4200 you might want to add some evidence to your claim.