TheJdk06734
RA_IDK

Should kids be able to drop out of high school?

TheJdk06734

Con

I am against kids dropping out of high school.First of all basically every job you want or ever dreamed of having happens with a high school diploma.Look at it this way if a kid that dropped out of high school wanted a job and was going against a another kid with one then the kid with one would win.People always complain that high school is not for them when they probably havent even tried hard enough or took the time out to learn or understand a subject!I think it is absurd and horrible that the goverment would allow that.....That also leads to proverty if they were unsuccessful in their "so called plan" then they blame the goverment for making pay high taxes when really the person didnt even have a high school diploma.....So all in all dropping out of high is unacceptable and disappointing.
RA_IDK

Pro

I am not for people dropping out of high school. But I think that every high school student should have the choice to drop out. The reason why I say this is because there is a lot famous and good people dropped out of school, like Albert Einstein, John D. Rockefeller, Walt Disney, Richard Branson, Charles Dickens, Ray Kroc, Princess Diana, and Ringo Starr.
TheJdk06734

Con

All of those people that you listed was a rare chance...Today in our world kids dont need to drop out it is a greater chance of them failing....That's why we always have to worry about people complaining and lowering taxes,I dought they will make it to college and i dought they will find a good paying job they like. media today is allowing it to be okay to drop out of high school to become actor,singer, and/or comedians etc..........The chance of kids TODAY without a high school diploma making it in the real world is like a person trying to fly.
RA_IDK

Pro

i'm sorry i thought you meant with histoy

i argge with you
TheJdk06734

Con

TheJdk06734 forfeited this round.
RA_IDK

Pro

how do you forfit
TheJdk06734

Con

TheJdk06734 forfeited this round.
RA_IDK

Pro

RA_IDK forfeited this round.
Posted by TheJdk06734 4 years ago
TheJdk06734
Good luck for you too.....No hard feelings about this either.
Posted by RA_IDK 4 years ago
RA_IDK
good luck