Huntenboy
trexfire

Should kids be allowed to carry knifes in school?

Huntenboy

Pro

Kids should be able to have a knife at school for these reasons-
1) It protects people from stalkers/ pedophiles
2) Protects you from your bullies
I don't know about you but ive seen 4 fights and all end badly.
3) Tools inside some knifes
Sometimes there are other tools inside with the pocket knife.
These are my reasons what are yours?
trexfire

Con

No kids should not be able to carry knives to school for these reasons 1) it would threaten other students and make them feel uncomfortable 2( the student could threaten othermsudent with it and stab them 3( with all them stuff going on with school shootings and stuff who's to say that the student won't do something like that with the knife?
Huntenboy

Pro

Huntenboy forfeited this round.
trexfire

Con

soomone forgot about their debate..
Huntenboy

Pro

Huntenboy forfeited this round.
trexfire

Con

trexfire forfeited this round.
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
1 month and no reply, looks like I stand corrected.
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
One more insinuation I must share is directed towards your statement "I don't know about you but i've seen 4 fights and all end badly", won't the legalisation of knives only result in fights ending with an even more horrific outcome?
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
Just to avoid any misconception about my previous comment, when I stated "are you advocating revenge? Which incidentally is an illegality." By illegality I meant that revenge is not permissible on the eyes of the law. I did not mean that advocating revenge is a crime - advocating revenge is fine as long as it is not imminent lawless action or threatening.
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
Huntenboy, are insinuating that killing or merely threatening bullies with knives in school is acceptable? If so, are you advocating revenge? Which incidentally is an illegality.

The only people in school who could be accused of being a pedophile would be a teacher. Are you saying that it is permissible to kill or harm authority figures?

What use would there be in school for tools included in certain knives? Stationary, books, and text books is all the students need.
Posted by kman100 1 year ago
kman100
Huntenboy, you should consider the fact that if kids can carry knives, then stalkers and bullys can also carry knives.
Posted by RXR 1 year ago
RXR
Kids shouldn't carry pocket knifes, because it is a weapon to KILL. And a child's brain isn't fully developed to know the consequences. But if a kid is being jumped by a group then he is entitled to every right to carry one.