games
Rm150300

Should kids be allowed to swear?

games

Pro

Kids should definitely be allowed to swear because, first of all, it is a great way to release anger inside of themselves. Second, it is just fun, BITCH!
Rm150300

Con

Sure it may be a 'fun' thing to do, and a way to release anger, but the children do not know what the words mean. How would they know that 'f*ck' is sexual, and that most insults are. A lot of people will not like their 6 year old to reference sex when he/she doesn't even know what that is yet.
games

Pro

Why not teach them then? EDUCATION!
Rm150300

Con

Because the parents might not want them to know yet. It is their choice when and why the kids get their 'education'
games

Pro

Hey yo listen BITCH! Adults can swear so why can't kids? BITCH!
Rm150300

Con

Hey! I swear! This is a debate! What I'm saying isn't necessarily my opinion. You are letting it get personal! Onto my argument:
Yes, 'bitch' you just stated my next point. Adults swear. ADULTS! The older, maturer, wiser people have this choice. They have a fully developed brain. They can make good choices. Children's brains are still developing, and they might swear in a place they will later regret. Such as in a school interview. I dont think the school would like that very much, do you?
games

Pro

games forfeited this round.
Rm150300

Con

Awkwrd silence...
games

Pro

games forfeited this round.
Rm150300

Con

Rm150300 forfeited this round.
Posted by Logan94 3 years ago
Logan94
your logic is flawed
Hey adults drink why don't kids
Hey adults smoke why dont kids.
Well i believe the answer to be quite obvious, because it is not appropriate for their age. Why would you want to let your child swear? it instills poor values and it doesn't make the kid a big shot just because he can cuss. Children should not cuss.
Posted by Willhelmes 3 years ago
Willhelmes
I think swearing should be done in moderation not something you should say after every other word and I do believe that a certian age is appropriate for it also
Posted by iDontGivaFucc 3 years ago
iDontGivaFucc
What's wrong with swearing.... Words... any words really are nothing more than sound coming out of your mouth...
Posted by that_dude_gb 3 years ago
that_dude_gb
uhhhh ohhh games whippin that asssss