ClorkTheDork123
CalebIMclean

Should kids be aloud to get kicked off school buss's?

CalebIMclean has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

ClorkTheDork123

Pro

I believe that kids should get kicked off the buss if they are bad enough. yea, I know it may seem harsh but if kids are not listening to the buss driver, and not following the bus rules, if he doesn't stop, I think they should get kicked off the buss. And that would teach them a lesson, so maybe they wont behave like they were anymore.
Posted by CalebIMclean 2 weeks ago
CalebIMclean
They sometimes do if they are acting bad.
Posted by missmedic 2 weeks ago
missmedic
Not while there moving..................
Posted by PowerPikachu21 2 weeks ago
PowerPikachu21
Having accessibility is spelt "allowed", and the vehicle is "bus", with one 's'. The plural of "bus" is "buses". (I wouldn't think it was that hard) And some people on this site like to define things in a certain way, and take advantage of the definitions. Rephrase the title as "Should kids be allowed to be kicked out of riding school buses" or something along those lines. Have "kicked out" be defined as 'unable to have the privilege of doing'. You can thank me later for giving you advice.