Goodthings
soccerplayyer

Should kids go to school in the winter

Goodthings

Goodthings

Pro

I think that that we should go to school during the winter because although the kids are tired by then, I rather have more summer. Also I think that we should lower our vacation days in the winter so we get more of the summer off. Like you brought up that it has more risks and everything with the ice just delay school for a couple of hours have someone put salt down an get on with the day. But what if the people don't put salt down, go slow in those areas. I ride the bus to school, I go out in the could weather and wait its not that bad people tell you their opinions about the cold how they hate it. I can go out in shorts and not be cold. They could dress in warm layers. They don't have to look so nice every day.
soccerplayyer

Con

I don't think we should go to school in the winter time because it is still going to be wet on the play sets and almost all of the equipment. I just don't think it is safe to go to school in the wintertime. plus they can put all the salt down they want some ice will still be there. plus i think that if it under 20 degrees or less kids should not go to school witch in some places it gets down to 10 degrees and kids still have to go to school how can you say that is ok its almost a definite that you will get sick that is crazy!
Goodthings

Pro

Goodthings forfeited this round.
soccerplayyer

Con

ok so in the wintertime there are so many colds going around. it is crazy to send kids to school in that terable weather. especially with ebola, H1n1 flu. it is just crazy to send kids to school in the winter. When i had to go to school when i was little it was almost impossible not to get sick.
Vote Placed by MrJosh 1 year ago
MrJosh
GoodthingssoccerplayyerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
GoodthingssoccerplayyerTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture. Con had horrible grammatical skills though so that point goes to Pro.