ThePurgingPotato
sassypup419

Should kids have homework

ThePurgingPotato

Con

Homework causes to much stress on teens. A question that many parents have been asking is ' Are my kids doing to much homework?' The answer is very complicated because there are two answers, YES or NO. My side of the story is that my kids have to much homework. Homework takes to much time away from things that teens should be doing like, sports, arts and crafts or simply hanging out with there friends. I never get to see my kids because they are always in there rooms doing homework or eating dinner than going back to bed. Homework can be use full but there should only be a couple of questions per night because if a child knowes how to do the homework than they should only have to do a couple of questions but if they don't no how to do the topic then why force them to attempt something that they cant do and just get frustrated. The question that I am asking you is, do you think homework is useful or not?
sassypup419

Pro

I think kids should have homework because it will help them with practice on that skill. The percentage of students with no homework has increased from 22% to 27%. This means that teachers aren't giving kids the amount of homework they need to pass school.
ThePurgingPotato

Con

ThePurgingPotato forfeited this round.
sassypup419

Pro

sassypup419 forfeited this round.
ThePurgingPotato

Con

ThePurgingPotato forfeited this round.
sassypup419

Pro

sassypup419 forfeited this round.
ThePurgingPotato

Con

ThePurgingPotato forfeited this round.
sassypup419

Pro

sassypup419 forfeited this round.
ThePurgingPotato

Con

ThePurgingPotato forfeited this round.
sassypup419

Pro

sassypup419 forfeited this round.