Nofreelunch
aloysious

Should man be allowed to make love to a machine?

Nofreelunch

Pro

We relegate tasks to machines for at least two reasons. One, they are efficient. For a given input, they will deliver a proportionately bigger output. So if pushing a few buttons will give you an orgasm, or a good time, why not? Second reason, machines are reliable. There's very little chance you're plane will crash or that your fridge will not produce ice on Mondays. That said, if a machine can make love and you do make love with a machine, chances are you could rely on it that it will give you a good time.

Only downside is, as with any machine, it will be coming with a cost. And if the price tag is heftier than paying for dates or hiring a professional then chances are, you also won't make love to a machine given that circumstance.

But your question is not about whether one will or will not be able to make love with a machine which makes it a legal case. Will it be illegal?

I don't want to go thru morality dilemmas. Only way it will be illegal is if it will affect national interest.

Following my premises, since a machine is efficient and reliable, it will be better than humans in giving fun.

Sooner or later, mankind will prefer the machine over each other, and this could be bad for the population which will prompt the government to disallow it at the onset.
aloysious

Con

Man shouldn't be allowed to have sex with machines.

Only women should be allowed to continue having sex with machines.

I support affirmative action for women having sex with machines; because, before women had their personal sex machines, they would go to doctors for orgasms, as a way to deal with hysteria.

Hysteria is a word that is related to hysterectomy.

Women should be allowed to deal with their hysteria, without going to a doctor; because the gene pool could become inbred, from doctors fathering so many children in their neighborhoods.

Women need special rights, to keep them from becoming hysterical; that's why even though the average man makes more money, the average woman makes 80% of purchasing decisions.

That's why even though a woman can't get pregnant without a man's help, they feel the need to have the power to kill their babies.

That's why, even though all men will get prostate cancer if they live long enough... so much money and energy goes to breast cancer awareness. Angelina Jolie only had a 50% chance of getting breast cancer.

Women need to continue having sex with machines, men don't.

Oh, the PC way to talk about a woman having sex with machines, is to say, the woman is "making love" to the machine.
Nofreelunch

Pro

Oh no, you're giving in too easily.

You're already giving half of humanity the right to make love to machines on the shaky grounds of preventing or curing hysteria. Again, shaky grounds but should we follow it, don't men experience hysteria too? That said the male population should also be allowed to have sex with machines because they have sexual needs too. If you prick men, do they not bleed?

Equal rights for all!!! Don't discriminate the men! They need robots too!!!

On second thought, there are other more less controversial ways of preventing preventing or curing hysteria. Such as medication and a programed diet.
aloysious

Con

"Equal rights for all!!! Don't discriminate the men! They need robots too!!!"

Calm down lady.

No need to get hysterical. ;)

Out of the things I mentioned... women making less money than men, but still making 80% of the buying decisions, hysterical women who expect men to be more concerned about women having a 50% change of getting breast cancer than men having a 100% chance of getting prostate cancer if they live long enough, and women demanding the right to kill men's children (or demanding men support children who they never get to see)... Don't you think men should be abstinent until they get equal rights in more important things than having sex with machines?

Here's a couple links to the word, "hysteria."

hysterical (adj.) Look up hysterical at Dictionary.com1610s, from Latin hystericus "of the womb," from Greek hysterikos "of the womb, suffering in the womb," from hystera "womb" (see uterus). Originally defined as a neurotic condition peculiar to women and thought to be caused by a dysfunction of the uterus. Meaning "very funny" (by 1939) is from the notion of uncontrollable fits of laughter. Related: Hysterically.

http://www.etymonline.com...

Hysteria, in its colloquial use, describes unmanageable emotional excesses. The fear can be centered on a body part, or most commonly, on an imagined problem with that body part

By the mid to late 19th century, hysteria (or sometimes female hysteria) came to refer to what is today generally considered to be sexual dysfunction.[2] Typical treatment was massage of the patient's genitalia by the physician and, later, by vibrators or water sprays to cause orgasm.[2]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org...

It looks like hysteria is a womb thing to me.
Nofreelunch

Pro

So to summarize your argument, you're saying that : only a portion of men (namely the female population) should be allowed to make love to machines because of a medical condition.

However you also asserted that a portion of men, namely the male population are 100% susceptible to prostate cancer. A cancer often caused by by lack of sexual activity. All the more then, they we should allow both sexes of mankind to have sex with robots.
aloysious

Con

Well it looks like I won this debate; since the pro has conceded that you can't mae love to a machine in this round.

The pro really changed my mind.

I have decided she was right.

Women shouldn't be allowed to have sex with machines either; because they should be on drugs, like she said in the last round...

"On second thought, there are other more less controversial ways of preventing preventing or curing hysteria. Such as medication and a programed diet."

Great point!

Medications should work on men who think they can "make love* to machines too.

Nobody should be allowed to have sex with machines.
Posted by aloysious 2 years ago
aloysious
Thanks for the debate Nofreelunch. That was a fun one. :)
Posted by CooCooClockofDoom 2 years ago
CooCooClockofDoom
www.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fisto
Posted by Nofreelunch 2 years ago
Nofreelunch
Oh no damn. I need to change that picture.
Posted by G-g-ghost 2 years ago
G-g-ghost
Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. A guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel vibration . A guy sticks his location in a flesh lights destination, to increase the sensation , and pave the way for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. A Robot sticks it location in a girl's destination, to increase the orgasm experince and pave the way for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?

I feel all these can be intermixed and fit the definition of "love" which is just a fancy word for extreme self interest.. XD
Posted by IndianaFrank 2 years ago
IndianaFrank
The problem with this argument is that is not making love, its having sex... there is a major difference between the two....
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Great points all around, con.
Posted by aloysious 2 years ago
aloysious
No, men shouldn't be allowed to have sex with machines.

Only women should be allowed to continue having with machines, if there's a man watching.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
I am also pro on this issue, which sucks because I would love to debate it. I'll consider the con arguments and possibly accept it, but either way, I'll follow.

On another note, I doubt pro is a female, like their picture would imply.