Grilled_Cheese
debate_man98223

Should marijuana be legal?

Grilled_Cheese

Con

I am currently reading an article http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org... to see which is superior the pro or cons of marijuana medial use.To me the cons are defeating the pros.The man made form of marijuana Marinol seems safer and a better alternate.
debate_man98223

Pro

I think that weed should not be legal but I do see where you are coming from on the issue I have to read the article but it doesn't help when people who are addicts to weed can just go to the doc for a green card to get it for free so they can sell it or something like that but weed should not be legal because people abuse it smoke it force others to smoke it and then go dump them some where and they wake up and not know where they are or they sell it on the road side and make millions but for people like me there's no problem because I am allergic to it and if I am within 5 ft I get a lethal reaction to it and have to go to the hospital my case is open for cross examination.
Grilled_Cheese

Con

your right but you didnt say why you're "for" it. if you did i apologize.You said you can seem my reasons but i cant see where to debate if you agree.
debate_man98223

Pro

i apologize if you cant see it but i cant highlight the artificial to show you where i agree that marijuana should not be legal and i tried to state it to the best of my ability I'm just starting out to gain some skills for my class i cant seem to win any debate even with the facts sitting in front of me. any way marijuana should not be legal because people have gone and abused it and the docs to get what they want and that's not fair for the people that really need it for a medical issue.
Grilled_Cheese

Con

Grilled_Cheese forfeited this round.
debate_man98223

Pro

debate_man98223 forfeited this round.