Masterful
Mharman

Should men be allowed to have sex with their own mother?

Masterful

Pro

I believe mothers should teach sons about women. Men normally learn by example, therefore it's time to get hands on.
What way better says "I love you mummy." than wearing her like a glove?
Mharman

Con

I'll give you four good reasons.

1. STDs (I guarantee that you dad has had sex w/ your mom at least once in the past five years).
2. Birth disorders on a child (condoms can fail, too).
3. Underage sex.
4. She can go to jail for molestation of a minor.
Masterful

Pro

I will quickly refute your invalid and illogical points.

1.STD: Do you know how STD's work? If my mother had STD's then I'd be born with an STD. It gets passed from mother to child.

2. Birth disorders: My mums too old to have children now, she is post menopause. Most mums are likely to be post menopause as well.

3: Under-age: In England 16 is the age for sex. Therefore, you would only smash your mother if you were 16+.

4: Is the same as 3.

My mum has taught me a lot, NOT including how to please a woman. She has a large meaty bum, which she likes to tease me and my father with, by a.s.s clapping, as we're trying to eat our breakfast.
Every time I hear my parents mating, I give my father a high five the following morning, and say, "damn she's a screamer!"
My father agrees that I should be taught by my mum how to please a woman, but my mother says "it's frowned upon"
I occasionally see her getting changed, at which point I realise how well rounded her breasts are. I would have more respect for her, if she unveiled her sexual prowess upon me. I also need this life lesson, as the last time I tried to bang a chick, I shat myself during penetration.
As I shat, capillary action took place, and my watery s.h.i.t ran down my balls, gooch and penis into her fanny. It was gory.

My point is, I need summa dat big motherly a.s.s, to turn me into the man I know I can be.

MOTHER! IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I NEED YOUR HEAVENLY BUTTOCKS TO SPEED JIGGLE ON MY CROUCH, UNTIL I SCREAM LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.
Mharman

Con

1. STDs

That's not what I meant. I mean that if your dad has sex w/ you mom, and you have sex w/ her the next night, both of you are a high risk of getting an STD.

2. Birth disorders

Some moms are still fertile, and an inbred child is not healthy.

3&4: For teenagers and their moms, that would be an over 18 having sex w/ an under 18.

"My point is, I need summa dat big motherly a.s.s, to turn me into the man I know I can be."
That's your fault if your sex turned out bad for you. There is no lesson that can really teach you how to not crap during sex. Just take a crap before you do it.

Here's some causes of STD's (not tht one cause is your partner having multiple sex partners http://www.webmd.com...

And here's how healthy it is to be an inbred child.
http://www.medicaldaily.com...;

This was a disgusting debate.
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: paintballvet18// Mod action: Removed<

7 points to Con. Reasons for voting decision: Sources: See Con Round 2. Con's use of 2 sources helps back up specific arguments on STDs and inbred children. He/she therefore wins sources points. Spelling and grammar: "My point is, I need summa dat big motherly a.s.s, to turn me into the man I know I can be." is not English. This doesn't allow the judge to well understand the argument that Pro is trying to make, therefore S&G points to Con. Arguments: STD argument makes no sense by Pro, followed by the England argument that isn't unique. The laws are different from country to country, therefore your argument isn't a refutation at all. Con wins this too by providing very good points on the possibilities of STDs through sex, and that intercourse with family members could leave to unwanted consequences. Therefore, Con wins argument points. Conduct: talking about having intercourse with your mom is grounds for losing conduct. Con wins these points as well by not entering this realm of discussion.

[*Reason for removal*] While the voter does sufficiently explain sources and arguments, and S&G is at least borderline (the quote doesn"t clearly denote any major difficulty with understanding, though I can see where the issue is), conduct is not sufficiently explained. The voter is required to do more than simply state that the basis for the debate places Pro in the realm of misconduct. I admittedly didn"t see this in my first assessment of the vote, but unless the voter is directly insulting the other side with his arguments, this is not a sufficient basis for awarding conduct.
************************************************************************
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame

7 points to Pro. Reasons for voting decision: Sources: See Con Round 2. Spelling and grammar: "My point is, I need summa dat big motherly a.s.s, to turn me into the man I know I can be." is not English. Good try though. Arguments: STD argument makes no sense by Pro, followed by the England argument that isn't unique. The laws are different from country to country, therefore your argument isn't a refutation at all. Con wins this too. Conduct: talking about having intercourse with your mom is grounds for losing conduct.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) Sources are insufficiently explained. Pointing to a single round in the debate is not sufficient. (2) S&G is insufficiently explained. The voter can only award this point in instances where one side"s arguments are difficult to understand. (3) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to specifically assess arguments made by both sides. The voter does specifically assess Pro"s arguments, but fails to assess Con"s.
Posted by desttoyer 10 months ago
desttoyer
vote masterful
Posted by Mharman 10 months ago
Mharman
@m8: Oh, God...
Posted by m8 10 months ago
m8
They might live in grandma's house if he has them with his mother :^)

>when your mom is your grandma
Posted by Mharman 10 months ago
Mharman
Whoops. I meant "Note that one cause is your partner having multiple partners.".
Posted by Mharman 10 months ago
Mharman
Congrats to you, then. If you have kids the could go to grandma's with ease.
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
No, I live in the house next door.
Posted by Mharman 10 months ago
Mharman
You still live w/ your parents at age 42?
Posted by Masterful 10 months ago
Masterful
@What. I talking about biological, but you can have sex with your step mother if you want to, I guess.