AdorableBirds
ShubhamVerlekar

Should mobile phones be allowed in school?

Started: 12/4/2013 Category: Technology

AdorableBirds

Con

I don't think it should be allowed because then kids would always open fb,twitter,instagram,whatsapp,etc. during school then they would get lower grades and lesser marks each time!! What do you think????
ShubhamVerlekar

Pro

DUDE with Blocker this Can be Blocked. On the Condition that they will not use FB TWIT Watsapp they can be allowed and Uh School should monitor everthing .
Yeah, sure.

Cell phones could be used for academics*,such as math, reading, social studies, etc. Some people have, a dictionary or a thesaurus on their phone. The phone could also be used for emergencies. If a student needs to tell someone something very badly, they could text that person in class so that they wont have to yell across the room to deliver the message.

THINK POSITIVELY

IN OUR SCHOOL MOBILE IS ALLOWED

AdorableBirds

Con

AdorableBirds forfeited this round.
ShubhamVerlekar

Pro

ShubhamVerlekar forfeited this round.
AdorableBirds

Con

AdorableBirds forfeited this round.
ShubhamVerlekar

Pro

ShubhamVerlekar forfeited this round.
AdorableBirds

Con

AdorableBirds forfeited this round.
ShubhamVerlekar

Pro

ShubhamVerlekar forfeited this round.
AdorableBirds

Con

AdorableBirds forfeited this round.
ShubhamVerlekar

Pro

ShubhamVerlekar forfeited this round.
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain
I think its up to the student, if they don't have the initiative to control themselves then thats their problem,if they want to fail by using their phone inappropriately, its their choice.
I use my phone all the time in all my classes but i have perfect grades because i know how to multitask and stuff so that it doesn't negatively affect me in any way.
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain
Posted by ElijahMountain 3 years ago
ElijahMountain