Xx-El-666-Diablo-xX
Ra1pH_Na8oR

Should modern day North America keep or demolish the social class system.

Xx-El-666-Diablo-xX

Pro

In present day Canada and the United Sates the governments are striving to render the populace more equal, taking money and power from the rich and giving it to the poor. While this sounds good when spoken and on first impressions, I fear it will be nothing but detrimental to these great nations. I look forward to a civilized and formal debate with whomever my opponent is.
Ra1pH_Na8oR

Con

I accept this challenge and will argue my case based on the capitalistic nature of western economies.
Xx-El-666-Diablo-xX

Pro

Xx-El-666-Diablo-xX forfeited this round.
Ra1pH_Na8oR

Con

Ra1pH_Na8oR forfeited this round.
Xx-El-666-Diablo-xX

Pro

Ra1pH_Na8oR

Con

I'm not sure what my opponent had in mind for "demolishing" the social class system. It's too bad that he has forfeited since I find this to be a rather interesting concept. My main argument would be that Western economies are based on capitalism. And capitalism is based on competition. Being based on competition; the strongest, smartest, maybe even luckiest, tend to move up the social ladder. Capitalism is almost like the natural selection of economies.

Please vote for "Con", not only cause he has forfeited, but also because capitalism is a force of it's own and can not be destroyed.
Xx-El-666-Diablo-xX

Pro

Ra1pH_Na8oR

Con

Ra1pH_Na8oR forfeited this round.