Speartron
youhavenoswag2

Should modern homesteading and "adverse possession" be valid ways of obtaining property?

Speartron

Con

First and foremost, Welcome and thanks to whoever may challenge my position and or read this. This is my first official debate, and I am new to this, so if I make any errors with set-up or how I come about arguing, inform me.
I will use this first post to outline a few things. The first being my argument and my basic definitions.
-------
-People who enter vacant, or currently occupied property and "homestead" or squat on this property, whether it be personal, commutative, or public/government, should not be allowed any legal claims over that property, any permanent additions to said property, and or property there beforehand regardless of any improvements to this property (pertaining to land or possessions which is not owned by the homesteader) or legal loopholes over ownership and furthermore should be allowed to be evicted and charged with any more applicable laws based on damage and the situation at hand.

-------
-When referring to means of homesteading or squatting I entail entering and staying on a property, vacant or not, for an extended period of time knowingly with the intent to live, or hide on said property.
-When referring to property in my arguments and statements I entail any land and physical property that can be lived on, possessed and legally claimed ones own. (whether it be houseboat, sitting on someone's water, or a residential home, sitting on someone's own land).
-The property owner can be individual, commutative (being group held) or public/government, whereas someone has legal ownership over the property and it is within there territory.
-When referring to ownership, I refer to legal claims over property, where you have legal possession in your jurisdiction.
-----
I will allow my opponents first post t to be to combat my claim, provide any definitions of ones own, and make his/her beginning arguments, or whatever else seems fit.
(again, this is my first debate on here)
-----
Any sort of moral, principal or legal arguments are accepted if they are backed, and while sources are not needed, they would be happily accepted.
Finally,
Hello and thanks for debating,
I wish you the best of luck and some to myself, and let the debating begin.
Speartron

Con

Speartron forfeited this round.
youhavenoswag2

Pro

youhavenoswag2 forfeited this round.
Speartron

Con

Speartron forfeited this round.
youhavenoswag2

Pro

youhavenoswag2 forfeited this round.
Speartron

Con

Speartron forfeited this round.
youhavenoswag2

Pro

youhavenoswag2 forfeited this round.