randomperson111
iamfromdebatewars

Should more be done to prevent animal abandonment?

randomperson111

Pro

Of course more should be done!!! Those poor, innocent animals are out there suffering because of us! and now we just leave them to die? Do we have no motto? Come on, just a little can save one's life. I totally think more should be done
iamfromdebatewars

Con

If we have no money to support the animals or suppose they dont want to live with us, i think we should leave them.
randomperson111

Pro

how can we suppose they don't want to liv with us if we don't even know what in the world they're saying? They want to be with us, as long as we don't treat them like trash.
iamfromdebatewars

Con

Even if we treat them properly, sometimes some animals just dont want to live with us. For example a puppy taken away from its mother may doesnt want to live with you. Sometimes animals try to run out of the house. If that happens, one thing is certain, the pet doesnt want to live with you.
randomperson111

Pro

A pet trying to run away does not CERTAINLY mean he/she is trying to run away. It may just be wondering around the neighborhood. Have you ever had a pet? Have you seen them, curling up on your knees, or purring at you softly, or licking your face? They do everything they can to show how much they love you. Of course, they would want to run away if we treat them in the wrong way. They will wonder why we did such things..
iamfromdebatewars

Con

iamfromdebatewars forfeited this round.
Posted by randomperson111 10 months ago
randomperson111
I think volunteering is a really really good thing. And, I do it too. It's really fun to help, and it makes me happy when I know that what I'm doing is actually helping. I also donated, food, money, other goodies. But I also just helped raise the awareness. Like, tell my friends, used Social Media, or put up/give posters....
Posted by mangolife23 10 months ago
mangolife23
I totally agree, in fact I volunteer at an animal shelter, but what kinds of things do you think would help? :/