Bac0nIs1ife
09JBlake

Should music be censored around the country?

Bac0nIs1ife has forfeited round #2.
Started: 2/10/2017 Category: Music

Bac0nIs1ife

Pro

To start, I think it shouldn't. The reason is because we all have the freedom of speech. That includes music. If you don't like it, just don't be around it. What if you listened to a special kind of music,and people said it should be censored? You would feel that it is not right. Also, the music industries would be put out of buisness if most of their music was censored. Finally, the governenment my have too much fun sensoring music that they might just only make people listen to their music, like a dicatorship or totaltarium governemnt.
09JBlake

Con

Do you use bad language in front of young kids? If you do, you shouldn't! Bad language is a bad influence for young kids because they learn that it is normal to use swear words X,Y & Z. I am strongly against bad language. We live in a free country. Children listen to music and there is nothing we can do to stop that. Children listen to music everywhere and anywhere. Whether it be on the Radio, Spotify, Deezer or on Youtube. Though, if we censor music that doesn't give the chance of young children to listen to the bad language in songs.
Posted by Bac0nIs1ife 11 months ago
Bac0nIs1ife
I don't think it should be censored. Even if it has curse words, it still should not be censored
Posted by marctjester 11 months ago
marctjester
Censored in what way? In the circumstance where the news is restricted in giving false information is an example of censorship which is synonymous with another example of the news is restricted in giving accurate information.
Posted by MagicAintReal 11 months ago
MagicAintReal
Bac0nIs1ife
You should be Con.
Posted by Doom-Guy-666-1993 11 months ago
Doom-Guy-666-1993
Thats what i was going to say.
Posted by Confucius1 11 months ago
Confucius1
So you are for music being censored? I think you meant to choose the opposing side.