Swaffnuts33
claymiller

Should muslims be allow in the U.S?

Swaffnuts33 has forfeited round #2.

Swaffnuts33

Con

I do not believe that the muslims should be allowed in the United States for many reasons. Within their religious belief of sunni Islam. They truly believe that anyone who do not follow the "great Allah" should die a miserable death, which means that they can be probable terrorists and will kill with in the somewhat safe streets of America.
claymiller

Pro

I believe the Muslim refugees should not be allowed to come over to the US. They are coming from unstable countries that promote violence and use fear to govern their people. The only good thing that would come from them is how they treat their women. Women can not dress up and show skin. This is good so when I'm (male) walking down the street, I will not be distracted by their skin. Another brilliant idea that they can bring over is how women are not allowed to drive. They are unreliable drivers and they are very sluggish. But at the end of the day they should not be allowed in the US.
Posted by Vox_Ex_Rationis 11 months ago
Vox_Ex_Rationis
Well vi_spex, president trump has been elected so you get your wish...
Posted by Spud 11 months ago
Spud
@CosmoJarvis People were giving Christians crap all the time - especially in the 2010/2011 days of YouTube. Because Islam is becoming way more of a problem than Christianity, people's focus have switched to bashing Islam.
Posted by vi_spex 11 months ago
vi_spex
Cosmojarvis, muslims are forced to be muslims.. thats the difference, they will be killed if they dont do like the quran instructs
Posted by vi_spex 11 months ago
vi_spex
ban islam
Posted by TimWagnes 11 months ago
TimWagnes
I think this is a troll post. No idiot would come up with debates like so. Why am I listening to a guy who thinks all Muslims are terrorists and the other who thinks women can't drive and shouldn't show skin.
Posted by CosmoJarvis 11 months ago
CosmoJarvis
Christians, as said in Leviticus 20:13, believe that Homosexuals should die for their sexual preferences, but we really don't hear anyone complaining about them.