mango
ragebuy

Should new laws be enforce for child support?

mango

Pro

I strongly agree because news report shows that 47% of mothers that receive child support spends the money on there personal needs and not on the child's. If we have NEW laws stating that all persons filing for child support has to have a background check and show there tax statements in order to receive child support. When the parent does receive the money s/he should show prove that they spent the money on the child.
ragebuy

Con

I STRONGLY DISSAGREE... I am one of millions who have to pay child support. The more laws that are in place for child support the more money that comes out of my pocket. From what I hear they are making you pay for the health care that the state provided for free as an income based insurance. I also hear that us child support payees have to pay for things like food stamps, and much more. They keep changing the rules and reg's on this subject. I on the paying side don't mind having to pay for my child's support as my ex wife sits home on her butt. She is not a working person. I would like to know that my son is taken care of while she does what she does. You see I don't have custody and she don't work, like I said before, so how does my child eat? Well, ask yourself that. I think it is safe to say that I pay for it. I like to know that my son is taken care of wether she works or not or wether she has had a back ground check done. I don't care what she spends it on if she has a house she pays for that so it benefits my son. With more rules comes more money out my pocket and I would like to think that they would make us payees pay for the checks and what ever else they have to do to make it harder to get support for someone that spends the money on everything but the child. That is my opinion on the matter.
mango

Pro

mango forfeited this round.
ragebuy

Con

ragebuy forfeited this round.
mango

Pro

mango forfeited this round.
ragebuy

Con

ragebuy forfeited this round.
mango

Pro

mango forfeited this round.
ragebuy

Con

ragebuy forfeited this round.
mango

Pro

mango forfeited this round.
ragebuy

Con

ragebuy forfeited this round.
Posted by wjmelements 8 years ago
wjmelements
THis debate SUCKS!!!
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
mangoragebuyTied
Reasons for voting decision: FAIL DEBATE, as both sides dropped out... (checking the voting period debates, from Least To Most votes. By giving this one, it won't be prioritized in the system anymore.)