awesomeblue00
Anyone

Should others accept gay people?

Anyone

awesomeblue00

Pro

I think that gay marriage should be allowed, and plus isn't the US a free county, since that is, why isn't it allowed? well to be specific, it is allowed, but people don't seem to be welcomed by the idea of gay people. People who don't really accept gay people are because you are not use to them, but that doesn't mean that most of the people in the US should not accept them. Even though, out of 18 people there are only 3-4 percent of people being gay or bisexual, we should still try and accept them. Gay people are kind and fun to talk to, maybe you just haven't met one, you should try and be open minded to talk to gay people. I hope people that dislike gay people seen this and would agree with me
Anyone

Con

I think that to socially accept people, that is, to accept them as people, and no matter their orientations, disabilities, or diseases, is the right thing to do. So, I think that to accept gay people as people is certainly the right thing to do.

But, in regard to copuloid behaviors between any two people who, if they were somehow to produce offspring, the offspring surely naturally would have first-order mal-adaptions, to accept such behaviors is, by definition of the natural ecology, suspect, if not outright abominable.

I doubt that you, personally, would accept the copulation between a parent and that parent's biological offspring, whether such a copulation occurred with or without 'protection'.

And, I assume that you, personally, accept that it is possible that the human biological person, as expressed through biological inheritance, is, by definition, not exempt from being born with such lack of biological sense as to feel no repulsion to the idea of a parent copulating with that parent's biological offspring. Such a mal-adapted human biological person would, by definition, have no bio-social rejection of the socio-copulative pairing of, say, a father and that father's biological daughter.
And, assuming that this sort of mal-adapted human person is possible, it therein also should be allowed as possible that there exist similar human mal-adaptions regarding human copuloid behaviors that are described to be outside the natural first-order human copulative functions.
So: 1) I take as socially granted that, say, a father and his biological daughter can have a good social relationship with the each other and with the wider society; 2) I take as biologically granted that there are a number of different bio-socially abbarent
copuloid pairings possible; and 3) I take as granted that human homo-sexual bio-copuloid pairings are, at best, suspect pairings in terms of human socio-bio-sexuality.
In short, I'm not debating your point of view, but simply suggesting that your point of view may be at once conflated and ignorant---in a word, naive.
awesomeblue00

Pro

awesomeblue00 forfeited this round.
Anyone

Con

Anyone forfeited this round.
awesomeblue00

Pro

awesomeblue00 forfeited this round.
Anyone

Con

Anyone forfeited this round.
awesomeblue00

Pro

awesomeblue00 forfeited this round.
Anyone

Con

Anyone forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by SPENCERJOYAGE14 3 years ago
SPENCERJOYAGE14
awesomeblue00AnyoneTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.