Leilakon
bishnuprasadkalu

Should parents allow their children watch violent shows on nickelodeon, cartoon network etc.

Leilakon

Con

Usually when I walk in park with my little sister I can see a lot of children playing there – they look SO, SO nice. But, as it has appeared, no, they are definitely NOT! What I saw there once – they were fighting and shouting something like: You are stupid idiot! Get out of the place – this is my territory! Blockhead! Other children said to them: You are stupid blockheads both! I was quite shocked. I think it happens, because children watch those violent cartoon on channels for children!!As I sometimes switch channels and accidently come across nickelodeon or cartoon network, I see how much violence there is!The characters shout at each other and offend in a very rude way. I think parents and other adults should not allow their children watch such kind of shows as I do.
bishnuprasadkalu

Pro

I donot agree with it.The word cartoon has various meanings, based on several very different forms of visual art and illustration. The artists who draw cartoons are known as cartoonists.

The term has evolved over time. The original meaning was in fine art of the late Middle Ages and Renaissance, where it referred to a preparatory drawing for a piece of art, such as a painting or tapestry. In the 19th century, it came to refer to humorous illustrations in magazines and newspapers, and in the early 20th century it was sometimes used to refer to comic strips.[1] In modern usage, it commonly refers to single-panel drawings (also known as gag cartoons) and animation for film and television.
Leilakon

Con

Leilakon forfeited this round.
bishnuprasadkalu

Pro

bishnuprasadkalu forfeited this round.
Leilakon

Con

Leilakon forfeited this round.
bishnuprasadkalu

Pro

bishnuprasadkalu forfeited this round.