Leilakon
lddebater540

Should parents allow thier children watch violent cartoons on children TV?

Leilakon

Con

Usually when I walk in park with my little sister I can see a lot of children playing there – they look SO, SO nice. But, as it has appeared, no, they are definitely NOT! What I saw there once – they were fighting and shouting something like: You are stupid idiot! Get out of the place – this is my territory! Blockhead! Other children said to them: You are stupid blockheads both! I was quite shocked. I think it happens, because children watch those violent cartoon on channels for children!!As I sometimes switch channels and accidently come across nickelodeon or cartoon network, I see how much violence there is!The characters shout at each other and offend in a very rude way. I think parents and other adults should not allow their children watch such kind of shows as I do.
lddebater540

Pro

First of all, I think the time limit between rounds is ridiculous, but I will continue anyways. (30 minutes: seriously?)

Basically the negative case is twofold.

First violence cartoons expose suburban children to the problems of society. Although my opponent would like to shelter her family and children, not permitting children to view violent cartoons will not prepare them for the dangers of the world because. Violent cartons, however, expose them to the notion of conflict and help prepare them for situations in which their lives or health could be endangered.

Second, violent cartoons help suburban children empathize with the indigent, and thus better prepare them to serve society than sheltering them. Although my opponent would love to shelter children, urban children are forced to live through the situations that the cartoons depict. If children know about this, they are more likely to work towards helping the less fortunate have the same lives that they were given by accident.
Leilakon

Con

Leilakon forfeited this round.
lddebater540

Pro

lddebater540 forfeited this round.
Leilakon

Con

Leilakon forfeited this round.
lddebater540

Pro

lddebater540 forfeited this round.