roadrider13
Anonymous285

Should parents be fined for their child having obesity???

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Voting Period

roadrider13

Pro

Obesity is considered a problem these days. Obesity is when a person gets overweight. But my point is, some parents are to careless about what there child eats or dinks (no offense) and I think they need to pay a price. Most people enjoy junk food, it's tasty,cheap,and unheathly. Some people are so poor, all they can afford is junk food (again, no offense). But theirs other parents that just feed their child/children without reguard to what they feed them. I think they need to pay a fine for their ignorance. It shouldn't be too big, nor too little of a fine, just enough to make them realize what they are doing. I think we should put a stop to obesity!!!
Anonymous285

Con

"But my point is, some parents are to careless about what there child eats or dinks (no offense) and I think they need to pay a price."

First off, obesity fines for parents is already a destructive motion to the parents' wealth for an unnecessary reason since parents can't police what their child is consuming 24/7. And I'm sure no parent would want an obese child, so why would they feed their kids to much junk food???

"Most people enjoy junk food, it's tasty,cheap,and unheathly."

Aaaaaahhhhh!!! There it is!!! The parents would feed them too much junk food because it's cheap and the parents probably can't waste money on a fancy salad that tastes like grass!!! Plus junk food tastes delicious so why not??? Just living life to the fullest!!!

"It shouldn't be too big, nor too little of a fine, just enough to make them realize what they are doing. I think we should put a stop to obesity!!!"

Stopping obesity by fining the parents of the obese???!!! This is no solution to obesity because most obese people are adults (20+) that probably don't even live with their parents and I don't think going around fining their parents would solve anything because it's obviously not the parents feeding their children!!! For these reasons fining parents of the obese is no solution!!!
roadrider13

Pro

I like you argument, but im still standing for what i believe
Anonymous285

Con

A better solution would be for the government to make a law that doesn't allow over a certain percentage of sugar and chemicals in weight in food
Anonymous285

Con

So who wins this one???
Posted by roadrider13 6 days ago
roadrider13
CON, you won far and square and im not lying
Posted by roadrider13 1 week ago
roadrider13
yo, its just a debate >:-(
Posted by Bitch_Goddess 1 week ago
Bitch_Goddess
Lmfao, he liked your argument and can't rebuttal ANY of it, but he's still sticking with his side. Great argument there. 10/10 for lack of effort, Pro.
Vote Placed by QueenDaisy 3 days ago
QueenDaisy
roadrider13Anonymous285Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro conceded in the final round that there was a better solution to obesity. Both parties' arguments were vague and brief and unclear- Pro, you could have suggested the money was used to fund free, healthy school meals for families who can't afford them. Con, you could have emphasised the genetic component to weight gain, and how invasive mandatory, regular tests of weight would be.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 week ago
dsjpk5
roadrider13Anonymous285Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.