BrightEyes21
taburkasaurusrex

Should parents control their teens love life? (non-sexual relationship)

BrightEyes21

Con

In my opinion I don't think parents should. I was dating a guy that my parents and I have known since I was in the 4th grade, he did weed one time because his guy friends were pushing him to do it. He did it, but he regretted it right after he hit it. He could no longer talk to me face to face because of what happened. My mom said he's a bad kid and doesn't care for the rules. He does! He tries to talk to me in the hallway going to class, he'll try to talk to my parents about it but they just refuse because of the 1 time he smoked weed.Were in the 9th grade and I still can't talk to him.. I agree it wasn't a good choice but he hasn't done since he's not friends with the people who pushed him to do it, he doesn't even go near them because it messed up the things between him and I. I really dislike my parents controlling my love life. They control my real life too everything I do is always something bad on them, it looks like their bad parents, it makes them look like they don't care for their kids and the things they do etc. etc.. Its always about them, THEM THEM THEM!! I hate it. My vote is Con/Against.

What's yours??
taburkasaurusrex

Pro

I accept this debate. I will leave my points to the second round, and the third round will be more points and my conclusion. Good luck and may the better side win.
BrightEyes21

Con

BrightEyes21 forfeited this round.
taburkasaurusrex

Pro

taburkasaurusrex forfeited this round.
BrightEyes21

Con

BrightEyes21 forfeited this round.
taburkasaurusrex

Pro

taburkasaurusrex forfeited this round.
Posted by k16kynita 1 year ago
k16kynita
Haha I'm excited to see both sides of this debate... Good luck!