Bernard
Fakhriddin

Should people be allowed to carry guns openly?

Bernard

Con

To what extent do you agree that people should carry guns openly? As we know that carrying guns is against the law hence people who are in possession of guns in open places are often classify as criminal. Moreover it very dangerious to take guns with you whereever you are going because it easy to get someone shot when you have an argument with someone.

Despite the fact that carrying guns openly is dangerious, it could safe your life from attackers. But that does not mean you should carry guns.
Fakhriddin

Pro

My dear opponent, I see what you mean! As I understood you are against people to hold any kind of weapon openly with other words in a public. I agree with your opinion about prohibiting people to hold any kind of weapon just for showing off! But how about women who are weak and should have something to protect themselves. In this case, I think that women should carry a weapon with themselves. Also, in fact there were not any kind accident happened while women hold weapon with them.
Bernard

Con

As you know possession weapon is not allow not only for men but women as well. besides women could carry some liquid in the form of perfume or spray to protect themselves in case of any attack by men or armed robbers. such a liquid is not regarded as weapon, because it can not cause physical effect on the body.
Fakhriddin

Pro

But according to law made by U.S Defense Ministry in 2009, any of weapon and even such equipment such as spray must be considered as an weapon because it can bring injuries to human. So, what I want to write is to allow women carry weapons of course, after some checking procedures that will identify women is able to hold such weapon and she is mentally healthy. By providing women not a man with weapon we will somehow decline crime rate and prevent further crimes towards women.
Bernard

Con

Bernard forfeited this round.
Fakhriddin

Pro

Fakhriddin forfeited this round.