YogiKnight
lilcheerleader2001

Should people be aloud to play minecraft at school?

Started: 9/13/2013 Category: Games

YogiKnight

Pro

I think that kids should be aloud to play Minecraft at schools for creative reasons. Like Instead of using old building blocks or legos that spread around and they get stepped on use a computer like if they are the first one done they can play Minecraft as a reword.
lilcheerleader2001

Con

I honestly think that having access to minecraft will deprive kids of learning. I wouldn't want my kids in the future to have access to a website like that!
YogiKnight

Pro

I think that kids should be aloud to play Minecraft at schools for creative reasons. Like Instead of using old building blocks or legos that spread around and they get stepped on use a computer like if they are the first one done they can play Minecraft as a reword. I think that it will be an excellent idea to make kids think creatively and to "Get out side the box a little," Either way I think that it will be a great idea.
lilcheerleader2001

Con

FIRST OFF, you said that building blocks are worse than going on a computer, and going on Minecraft (At least in context). First, Minecraft costs money. And if they want to get on and there are multiple people on it, and they want to get on a server, they need it to be a educational server, which of course there is none. The teacher would have to pay so more money.
YogiKnight

Pro

YogiKnight forfeited this round.
lilcheerleader2001

Con

Sorry. I don't think I can come with anything else.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Yogi wins case close con gave stupid reasons
Posted by IATDM 3 years ago
IATDM
I think yogi won this
Posted by IATDM 3 years ago
IATDM
Nice debate guys
Posted by IATDM 3 years ago
IATDM
Nice debate guys