BrightStream
That1User

Should people be judged by their way of doing things?

BrightStream

Con

I believe that people should not be judged by the way that they do things. Someone might was their dishes differently than you, therefore you should respect that, you should not immediately think that they are a bad person. You should judge them by their personality, not by the things they do. Sure they might do things that you do not approve of, but then you can't think very highly of yourself. If you don't like the idea of someone judging you by the way you do things, therefore you are not any higher than the people who judge you. That is why I believe that people should not be judged by their way of doing things.
That1User

Pro

My opponent's resolution: People should not be judged by their way of doing things
My resolution: People should be judged by their way of doing things.
Judge: ": to form an opinion about (something or someone) after careful thought
to regard (someone) as either good or bad"- Merriam Webster

Opponent's Main premises:1) I believe that people should not be judged by the way that they do things.
2) You should judge them by their personality, not by the things they do.

Rebuttal:
if someone does something illegal or in an illegal manner, one should be judged negativity for that action.
If someone does something unethical or in an unethical manner, one should be judged negativily for that action.
If someone does something legal or in a legal manner, one should be judged positively for that action.
If someone does something ethical or in an ethical manner, one should be judged positively for that action.

Thus, people should be judged by their actions and their way of doing things.
BrightStream

Con

BrightStream forfeited this round.
That1User

Pro

That1User forfeited this round.