gulnura0112
muzebreak

Should people believe in God?

muzebreak

gulnura0112

Pro

God is the First and Last. He is the Beginning and the End.
muzebreak

Con

Accepted.

As con I will argue against you as you try and fill your BOP.
gulnura0112

Pro

Who is the God? What is he made of? Is he exist? Three questions that almost everyone asks to himselve. Firstly, God is supernatural creature. He created everything we see, everything we feel and he created us- people. How did the universe come to be and what isthe origin of life? We cannot give an exact answer to this issue. For me, God is everything and he is everywhere, so whereever i turn there is God's purpose. I believe in God. Everytime before going to bed i pray for God in my heart i speak with him. Sometimes i ask him to wake me up at exact time and i get up without any alarm clock it's miracle! God is miracle! I don't feel myself alone, he is always with me, in my heart. Everything around us only proves that God is exist. Yes, i know that people have their own choice and they belive in different things and i respect their choice. People should always believe in something. Hve you ever asked a question for yourself: what will happen when i die? Is that all? We live our live, ge married, get education and what will be the next? What we did it for? For only death and go nowhere. No, there is a paradise. there is a God!
muzebreak

Con

"Firstly, God is supernatural creature." This tells us nothing, except that god is not natural. Please provide a definition of god or I cannot argue.

"He created everything we see, everything we feel and he created us- people." Do you have evidence for this?

"For me, God is everything and he is everywhere" Are you a pantheist then?

"Everytime before going to bed i pray for God in my heart i speak with him." How is it that your heart process' information? Can you ask god questions? If so, can you ask for the cure to cancer and AIDs?

"Sometimes i ask him to wake me up at exact time and i get up without any alarm clock it's miracle!" The body contains a complex 'clock' which tells it when to start and stop certain process'. Recently a gene has been found that actual gives this 'clock' similar abilties to an alarm clock. [1]

"Everything around us only proves that God is exist." How so?

"People should always believe in something." Why?

"Hve you ever asked a question for yourself: what will happen when i die? Is that all? We live our live, ge married, get education and what will be the next? What we did it for? For only death and go nowhere. No, there is a paradise. there is a God!" Please provide evidence.

[1] http://www.salk.edu...
gulnura0112

Pro

gulnura0112 forfeited this round.
muzebreak

Con

Arguments extended, yo.
Vote Placed by emospongebob527 4 years ago
emospongebob527
gulnura0112muzebreakTied
Reasons for voting decision: No, just no.
Vote Placed by tylersch96 4 years ago
tylersch96
gulnura0112muzebreakTied
Reasons for voting decision: con for argumentation