Zhazirka
Controverter

Should people have lovers?

Controverter

Zhazirka

Con

I think that nowadays people have a lot of lovers and it does not matter while man or women cheating, but the important thing is unfair for people that they love and still have relationships, in fact some people think lovers can help to solve some problems in relationships or cheating secretly just sometimes it's not so big issue and they will not leave from theirs couple. I am arguing that people should not have lovers and they need to find really that kind of person who will be the last person ever to love to respect and appreciate relationships because Love it's important for making family and have baby or kids.
Controverter

Pro

if there were no lovers, there'd be no challenge in trust. If there were no challenge in trust, there'd be no way to feel specially bonded to an individual.

There is not good without evil, no hot without cold.
Zhazirka

Con

I strongly disagree with you! because when people fall in love each other the first important step which make them closer is trust and without this they can not be together. Of course the emotion plays significant role in relationship but I am considering how people can love, think, hope, believe and be confident if they do not trust each other! on the result the relationship between couple is not strong and if slightest doubt they will brake up eventually.
Controverter

Pro

Come one now, there's a little sexiness about having a lover ;)
Zhazirka

Con

It seems to me that when people have lovers in order to spent temporary time because they have difficulties or misunderstanding with own spouses and this just temporary time to have fun or try something new but eventually they come back to own couples and solve the problems because they have real love and can not leave from them just because once or few times they enjoyed being in someone's companies it' is not so matter and I think in this case they just wasting time with different people, and here no reason to cheating.
Controverter

Pro

My opponent fails to rebut my round one argument with anything based on fact rather they take their personal experiences of being cheated on and assume this must apply to all.

Burden of proof not met by con at all.
Vote Placed by Misterscruffles 4 years ago
Misterscruffles
ZhazirkaControverterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's argument was purely a series of assertions.