Beeyy
PeachyPrince

Should people have title names in the US?

PeachyPrince has forfeited round #2.
Started: 12/12/2017 Category: Arts
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Beeyy

Con

I think that we should because they will go crazy when people say their title name. Some people can not/will not stop saying their title name cause they are so use to saying it.
PeachyPrince

Pro

To clarify, title names shall be defined as a formal appellation attached to the name of a person as a sign of office, rank, profession, or hereditary privilege. For example Earl, Lord, captain, general. While excluding basic terms like Mr. or Mrs.
Title names should not be used in the U.S. for they prevent equality and establish segregation among social classes. Attaching titles to yourself and others separates us and we are no longer equal. Title names also segregate social classes, people who see themselves as higher ranking than others will separate themselves And outcast those lower ranking than them.
Beeyy

Con

I think that Ms. and Mr. are the same as title names like Lord,Lady and more.
Posted by Beeyy 1 month ago
Beeyy
What I mean is that people will get mad because they are telling them to stop,but the people with title names are just keep on doing it.
Posted by Beeyy 1 month ago
Beeyy
Posted by Beeyy 1 month ago
Beeyy
Posted by PeachyPrince 1 month ago
PeachyPrince
Before I continue, can you explain to me what you mean by "they will go crazy when people say their title name."