Johann_Christian_Bach
missbailey8

Should people watch and masturbate to porn?

missbailey8 has forfeited round #2.

Johann_Christian_Bach

Con

I will argue that people should not watch and masturbate to porn. The pro will argue that people should jerk off to pornhub.
Structure
R1: Acceptance.
R2: Arguments.
R3: Attack Opponent's Arguments.
R4: Defend R2 Arguments, New Argument.
R5: Defend previous arguments, Conclusion.
Sources are preferred for consolidating your arguments. I look forward to this debate.
missbailey8

Pro

I accept. Good luck, Con.
Johann_Christian_Bach

Con

Thank you. I shall initiate the debate with my first argument:
----Prelude----
Porn is an objective noun, and the area is so vast, so the line defining it is vague. For example, for a person with objectophilia can define a video with the objects that he/she is sexually attracted to as porn. However, we'll be referring to the "Formal" pornography, like the ones on Pornhub, Redtube and YouJizz, etc. The furry porn (sexual attraction to anthropomorphic animals) should be avoided talking about, as it is not the most popular form of pornography, and when implemented in real life, it is bestiality, and is illegal in majority of the countries. (Except in Muslim countries, of course.)

----1st Argument----
First, I'll address the first issue. (Should people watch porn?)
Porn shows the most inhuman and not normal behavior of a subject. The subjects show the smallest dignity by almost manifesting animal-like behavior (for example humping the bottom's body parts that may include hair, ears, feet while squirming and breathe loudly like a pig). Porn (presumably invented in the late 20th century, not erotic literature and art which was created long ago in history) is also why the reason the younger demographics these days have a higher chance of masturbating while watching porn, supposedly illegal to juveniles under the age of 18, therefore dirtying their minds prematurely and increases their addiction to porn and the attraction to 'try it out'. That's why 'losing your virginity' nowadays is a good thing in colleges, which advocates more teenagers to have sex. This increases the rate of unwanted pregnancy, therefore sparks the issues of abortion or by contraceptive methods.

When people finish masturbating, the semen or urethral fluid is ejected out of the body. This leads to a decrease of nutrition, because the body needs to compensate for the loss of body cells and energy (protein and energy is needed to create sperms for example). They therefore feel tired, and lose their efficiency for work and have to take in more food and water, so these resources are wasted just because the person has watched something arousing. As people will have a high chance of getting addicted to porn, the chance of over-masturbation is also high. This may cause over-stimulation of the brain and sexual organs, and the organs may get damaged from intense rubbing, leading to bruises and blisters. Not to mention that if the person carelessly masturbates, the penis (for males) may get twisted and may lead to a broken sausage. Same for the vagina for females, which may become like a bloated abalone. Their vagina may lose their elasticity. (However, the statistics stated that more males watch porn and more frequently, so I'm more concerned about the male side of this phenomenon.)
http://cdn1b.static.pornhub.phncdn.com...
http://publisher.attn.com...

Porn is not real love, and it tricks single people into thinking that: If I get a partner, then he/she will satisfy my sexual needs like them in the video. However, this couldn't be further from the truth. Sexual activity between couples when frequent, can show how much they love each other, because both people have to cooperate and coordinate with the other's movements while accepting the other's bodily fluids (I've heard that oral sex is common between couples to maintain their love by licking and sucking each other's genitals, like doing 69.) Sexual energy is still a myth, though, so I cannot argue about it. Sexual energy may be just the chemicals (oxytocin) secreted from the brain due to sexual stimulation by the hand or whatever the person uses to masturbate, so the brain feels happy due to this chemical. This creates an illusion for the person that when the person is pretty or handsome, they will make me feel happy. When they get rejected, they get disillusioned, and may lead to crippling depression. This therefore may be the reason why most juveniles nowadays are so easily to get depressed, as they live in a privileged environment (War is over, they have food, clothes to wear, and have a big home with good parents).

According to data taken from Internet users who took part in the General Social Survey:
Men are 543% more likely to look at porn than females.
Those who are politically more liberal are 19% more likely to look at porn.
Those who have ever committed adultery are 218% more likely to look at porn.
Those who have ever engaged in paid sex are 270% more likely to look at porn.
Those who are happily married are 61% less likely to look at porn.
Those with teen children at home are 45% less likely to look at porn.
Regular church attenders are 26% less likely to look at porn than non-attenders, but those self-identified as "fundamentalists" are 91% more likely to look at porn.

It is common for teens to see porn.
In a 2010 national survey, over a quarter of 16- to 17-year olds said they were exposed to nudity online when they did not want to see it. In addition 20% of 16-year-olds and 30% of 17-year-olds have received a "sext" (a sexually explicit text message).
More than 7 out of 10 teens hide their online behavior from their parents in some way.
35% of boys say they have viewed pornographic videos "too many times to count."
More than half of boys and nearly a third of girls see their first pornographic images before they turn 13. In a survey of hundreds of college students, 93% of boys and 62% of girls said they were exposed to pornography before they turned 18. In the same survey, 83% of boys and 57% of girls said they had seen images of group sex online.

Porn is destroying families
The American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers reports that 56% of divorce cases involve one party having "an obsessive interest in pornographic websites."
According to numerous studies, prolonged exposure to pornography leads to:
a diminished trust between intimate couples
the belief that promiscuity is the natural state
cynicism about love or the need for affection between sexual partners
the belief that marriage is sexually confining
a lack of attraction to family and child-raising
Posted by Johann_Christian_Bach 10 months ago
Johann_Christian_Bach
I would like to thank all the people commenting on this debate, and of course the people supporting me as the con. Also I would like to thank the pro for giving a start on this debate. :)
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
Why pornhub exactly? Am I the only person that still uses magazines. ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;").
Posted by Nomadn 10 months ago
Nomadn
And every man is somebody's son. Shouldn't make that much difference. Though I've heard many pros and cons on the subject, not everything natural is good. It'll be interesting for sure.
Posted by Spiffy-Gonzalez 10 months ago
Spiffy-Gonzalez
Well, this will be..... interesting. You got this con!
Posted by KwLm 10 months ago
KwLm
I could get behind making porn illegal, every girl is somebody's daughter and all that, but come on, masturbation is completely natural and healthy to do so once in a while
Posted by chokerboy12345 10 months ago
chokerboy12345
I agree with con. Porn and masturbation should be illegal.
Posted by KwLm 10 months ago
KwLm
People should be allowed to do what ever they want, what a strange topic for debate.