lizziestlouis21
ellierodriguez216

Should phones be allowed in school?

lizziestlouis21

Pro

phone should allowed in school, because It will cut down spending.
▪ so it won"t have to spend so much money when the student already have the device.
▪It will help the kids get more into and interested in the lesson.
▪New common core curriculum will soon force school districts to make changes because more and more things have to do with online school things.
▪ According to a recent Wilkes University study 91 percent of students" text during class. So why not let them be allowed students already use them in class.
▪Two Wilkes psychology professors, Deborah Tindell and Robert Bohlander, circulated a survey that questioned respondents on their text messaging habits and attitudes toward texting in class among 269 students. They found that:
"99 percent of students think they should be allowed to have their cell phones in class
"95 percent bring phones to the classroom
"62 percent believe texting should be allowed in class, provided it doesn't distract others
"Around 10 percent have sent or received texts during exams
▪ most students forget about their homework assignments, and if students are allowed to use their phones in class they will be able to put the assignment in their phones and won"t forget about homework and when is was do.
ellierodriguez216

Con

Yeah... I agree haha.
lizziestlouis21

Pro

lol, nice im glad you see it my way.
ellierodriguez216

Con

No, no... Glad you see it MY way.
lizziestlouis21

Pro

no, it my way I started this debate and you agreed with me..... :)
ellierodriguez216

Con

Good point. Well, we had the same point of view so either way it doesn't matter haha.