Should rajhm stay in our group?

Rahjm is a decent worker, but the rest of us are better.

This is an outrage! I can't believe my opponent is dissing Rajhm like this! What the heck is wrong with you? I will prove, beyond a doubt, that Rajhm should stay in our group.

The highest criteria for this debate shall be coolness, benevolence, and good ol' Murican grit. #NIKE

Let me ask you judges a question. Have any of you ever seen Rajhm work? Of course you have! In case you forgot him, here he is. The one, the only, Rajhm.

Lookin' good Rajhm. Keep it up. From his appearance and all of his tools and such, he is a hard worker. Judges: Would you like to have Rajm work on your patio? Or would you rather have my opponent and his loser group? Rajhm.

For reference, look at my opponent and his "too-cool-for-school" group.

Geez man, get a haircut and get a real job. Why can't you be more like your big brother Rajhm?

-George Thorogood

Rajhm is a hard worker, once damn cool cat, and a pretty great guy. Just yesterday he lent me some sugar. After all, I am his neighboor.

There you have it. Now stop beating up on Rajhm and better yourself. Go run a mile and do some crunches and maybe someday you will be as cool as Rajhm.

If you love small animals and basic rights for all humans, vote for me.

Yall need to get your face straight, he ain't even a bodybuilder you dench, he just sits around while we do stuff. Homie ain't even doing stuff. We do most, while he does nothing. True all dat.

What, what? After all my work that is your rebuttal? How dare you. I am offended. Rajhm is offended. And that is that.

By the way opponent, why do you have such a problem with Rajhm? Did Rajhm grow up in a better part of town than you? Were you always jealous of his parent's car? Did he beat you in basketball in junior high p.e.? Come on, open up to us.

Regardless, you have failed to provide any evidence towards your claim. Shame on you.

Come on judges. Vote for democracy. Vote for freedom. Vote for me.

Posted by Malacoda 1 year ago
Are my pictures visible!?
Posted by Malacoda 1 year ago
I would thank my opponent if he waited an hour or so before posting his argument. I will be at practice, so the time line will be tight.
Vote Placed by UchihaMadara 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: I'm am quite literally in tears after witnessing how cruel Con has been to good ol' Rajhm. Of course Rajhm should stay in Con's group-- Pro proved that beyond a doubt. Conduct to Pro because of how horribly rude Con was to Rajhm, and S&G too because of Con's use of slang in the final round.