zoey22077
SJM

Should regular people be able to fly a drone where ever they want?

SJM has forfeited round #2.

zoey22077

Con

Should people really be able to fly drones where ever, when ever they want? If you want to pick up the debate, feel free, but, you have to actually be able to have a good supportive argument. No,Because we should's.
SJM

Pro

I assume the first round is acceptance. I accept the challenge.
zoey22077

Con

I think that it is kind of obvious that people should have to get, like, permits or something to be able to fly drones whereever they want because what if people had cameras and flew into (this is a 'what if'. Keep that in mind) Donald Trumps bedroom or something! And caught footage and sent it across the world!! How bad would that be? Donald Trump would probaly then start world war 3,4,5, and 6! It would happen! Also, they might go into military bases, and stuff. So, NO!