Crazfurreal1234
bman7720

Should safe educational environment for k-12 be established?

Crazfurreal1234 has forfeited round #2.

Crazfurreal1234

Pro

Why should we be hurt or dead because the government refuses safer schools? Did someone say Underground Schools? Did someone say "A real reason for an ID?" There's plenty of ways you can vote yes. Is there really a no?
bman7720

Con

I will be arguing that a safe educational environment for the k-12 grades does not need to be established on the basis that it already has been.

Currently, most US public schools are closed campus, meaning that once a student arrives they cannot leave without checking out or on a field trip until the end of the school day. This measure is a very basic yet effective step to securing public schools in America. By containing the students to the campus schools are able to readily oversee the safety and needs of the students.

Another big issue with open campus schooling lies within the students themselves. In a poll conducted by safekids.org, out of 1,000 teenagers 40% report having almost been hit by a car or bike while walking.
Posted by tonyrobinson 7 months ago
tonyrobinson
Bman, Did you not see the sarcasm in the post you are replying to?
Posted by bman7720 7 months ago
bman7720
Our society is only as strong as our weakest members. Rather than "weed out" the weak, we should focus on strengthening them. Allowing them proper integration into our society.
Posted by TheBenC 7 months ago
TheBenC
I think we need more dangerous schools. Being a bit on edge will weed out the weak from the strong. How can the cream rise to the top if the milk is never heated?
Posted by Crazfurreal1234 7 months ago
Crazfurreal1234
You guys must really not like me, but i dont really care
Posted by tonyrobinson 7 months ago
tonyrobinson
There is nobody that will debate this point. The real debate is how to make schools safe.
Posted by FurryDragon 7 months ago
FurryDragon
I mean, this debate is onesided.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 7 months ago
PowerPikachu21
1) This resolution is stupid, and no one is going to accept this, and 2) Schools are already safe enough... at least all the schools I've been to.
Posted by CalebIMclean 7 months ago
CalebIMclean
Do you go to k-12? I do!!!!!!