Xxmeagainxx
didorus

Should school have the right to search into students backpack or lockers

Xxmeagainxx

Con

In my high school they are considering to check our backpacks or lockers. And I am con with this because all people have the right to have some privacy and it's good to check if there not doing anything wrong but I say no! Please tell me what you think about this and yea!
didorus

Pro

Schools should be able to search backpacks and lockers for a simple reason. Security. In the past years, there have been more and more cases of shootings in schools. So, to stop this, what better way is there than allowing those who know the students (teachers) to search backpacks and lockers? Also, all teachers and principals are qualified and mature individuals, and if they stumble upon something that they should not have seen, they are mature enough to know not to do anything with it. Let me review my points. It creates safety and security. Also, if that responsible individual searching a backpack or locker, they are responsible and mature enough to know how to respond. There is no downside to allowing searching of backpacks and lockers.
Xxmeagainxx

Con

Well in my point of view, yes you were right but I still have some concerns. Doesn't the parents know that they have those weapons are candy in their backpacks. Where are the parents when they need them? Some teachers had a lot of people like these and they might know that they have it in their backpacks. So now it's your turn to do the argument
didorus

Pro

didorus forfeited this round.
Xxmeagainxx

Con

Xxmeagainxx forfeited this round.
didorus

Pro

didorus forfeited this round.