tracecollins
GiantSpoonMan

Should school shave the right to search lockers

Started: 4/10/2013 Category: News

tracecollins

Con

The schoo lis not in any position to search a locker unless the kid is acused of having a wepon
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

Hello, this is just my acceptance post.
tracecollins

Con

okay, well as a current student I have gotten my locker searched about 5 times in my school carrier and I think that its wrong because the only reason it was done is because my grades were down and they thought I was doing drugs in school
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

I can see why something like that could be bothersome. I have actually had similiar experiances where my lock was cut because I was acused of having drug on campus(I didn't...). The problem is the lockers are property of the school giving them the right to search them. You don't have to use a locker, and if there are only textbooks and notes in their why does it matter if they see it?

In the end it is a safety measure for the school. If the school wasn't able to search lockers students could be using them to store drugs and even weapons. We have to weigh the pro's and the con's, it may be annoying to have someone searching your locker but in the end it is for your own security.
tracecollins

Con

tracecollins forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

Alrighty then.
tracecollins

Con

tracecollins forfeited this round.
GiantSpoonMan

Pro

Vote pro...