west9061
Maat

Should school start later?

west9061

Pro

I just think that the school hour are just fine but the time started and the fact that people have other activites in the morning so they have to wake up earlier.I absolutlty understand about how my no's there are COMPLETLY
Maat

Con

Before I get into the debate, I would like to inform my opponent that I am playing devil's advocate.

We will be following common guidelines, and common guidelines only, such as no semantics and no plagiarism. I will assume that BoP is on my opponent right now, unless otherwise stated. I will now jump into it.

My opponent states that some children have earlier activities, thus having to wake up earlier. Therefore, schools should start later. Yes, some do have earlier activities, but those are there by decision. Those children are informed that the activity takes place earlier than school, and is up to them if they are willing to wake up earlier.

I now return the floor to my opponent. I await his response.
west9061

Pro

west9061 forfeited this round.
Maat

Con

Maat forfeited this round.
west9061

Pro

west9061 forfeited this round.
Maat

Con

Maat forfeited this round.