Spectacular
james0823

Should school teachers possess weapons?

Spectacular

Pro

As a personal belief I'd argue that School Teachers should possess their own weapons. If another case of a school attack happens, at least the teacher with the weapon can retaliate and perhaps even save multiple lives. I'd argue that ONLY teachers that have NO criminal history be permitted weapons.
james0823

Con

I accept this challenge. I do not agree on this because teachers might use guns as weapons to murder students and it is not necessary to bring guns to school. I am looking foward to this future debate
Spectacular

Pro

Your conspiracy theory leads me to another debate: There should be camera's in classrooms AT ALL TIMES when a teacher possesses a weapon.

I don't believe in any way shape or form a teacher would do such a thing. If he's passed the test prior to him becoming a teacher and is capable of being human, he should also pass the test of being able to restrain himself from killing his students. The only teachers that should be granted the privilege of possessing a weapon should be the teachers that are unanimously trusted by students. If all of the students agree with their teacher having a weapon for THEIR safety while also agreeing to the risks of such scenario, then let him.
james0823

Con

james0823 forfeited this round.
Spectacular

Pro

Spectacular forfeited this round.
james0823

Con

james0823 forfeited this round.