Should schools allow kids to say 21 unless needed

Well at my school the only thing I hear is 21. Unless this is need for a math problem or somewhat then I don't want to hear it. this little boy on vine had a conversation with his brothering saying
'You stupid'
'no I not'
'then what's 9+10'
I feel bad because this boy has been getting bullied. I felt so bad that at my school we starred an anti bullying club. what do you think of it?

In this round, my opponent has posted nothing but arguments. Therefore, we will only be following general guidelines. So, I must assume that I can argue this round.

C1) It is annoying.

This one and only rebuttal also goes along as my own contention, so consider it as one.

My opponent argues that schools should not authorize children to say, "21," as a joke because it annoys him, or at least that is what I can infer.

Lots of things can be annoying; Children may be making jokes that you believe are just plain stupid rather than funny, the class guidelines teachers give may be annoying, etc. However, there is nothing wrong with it. The children are making those quality jokes because it is what that group finds funny. They are not for you. If you find it annoying, ignore it. And if you can't, you are going to have to deal with it.

I now return the floor to con. I would like to see whether or not he will be able to put a dispute on my argument. Good luck!

OrNawGirl forfeited this round.

RESEARCHPreacher forfeited this round.
Posted by Cosgrover 1 year ago
donald.keller >>> I cant figure it out either, I know what is being said I just don't understand why this is a debate!!
lol looks like somebody lied in their profile a 27yr old at school Hmmmmm.
Posted by dtaylor971 1 year ago
Posted by donald.keller 1 year ago
What the hell are you complaining about?