nigga_swag
GeekiTheGreat

Should schools allow students to use their electronics at school

GeekiTheGreat

nigga_swag

Pro

As you can see above I am requesting that students should be able to use their electronics at school. As technology evolves we are able to do more and more on our Smartphones or Tablets or our Laptops. We can download books or use a calculator or even find apps to help us all on these electronics. However there will have to be some monitoring as to check and ensure that students are using it for the correct purposes. But I feel that students would be more interactive in school if they were able to use electronics to help them as there is so much interactive activities to engege in to keep students attention on school.
GeekiTheGreat

Con

I agree with you in the technological possibilities, we both know that that is not why highschoolers are not aloud to have electronics. They are not aloud to have them because the majority use their smartphones during class disrupting it more then using it to help. I only had 3min. to post so i will make my greater argument on the next round, but i think that electronics just lead to bigger disruptions, and more teenagers thinking they are above authority which i observed in my highschool. Even though some students would use their electronics for the right reasons, the majority wouldn't, and they ruin it for the rest.
nigga_swag

Pro

nigga_swag forfeited this round.
GeekiTheGreat

Con

I guess sense the amount of time we had available to make an argument, to be fair i will not post another argument and let my first one be my only.
Vote Placed by Kicker_Swag 4 years ago
Kicker_Swag
nigga_swagGeekiTheGreatTied
Reasons for voting decision: NS foerfited