Devon44
IAmADebaterAYoungDebater

Should schools block websites?

Devon44 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Devon44

Con

They block SOO many websites, and it seems like they block most of them for no reason.
IAmADebaterAYoungDebater

Pro

Should Schools block websites? My answer will be no. The reason why I have chosen no is because some people don't have direct internet in their household and some people go to school to just use the internet for their own needs. If the school blocks the most simplest things that you will probably need such as Word Document or some sort, why use the internet? Also, another reason why schools shouldn't block websites is because we also want some entertainment. Yes school is for education, but when you are finished with your work, sometimes the teachers will let you play on the computers or just socialize in them, but then the school blocks those social networks and games and even some educational websites and that's not right.
Posted by Yung.Herbal 12 months ago
Yung.Herbal
My school blocks this website but i have a vpn flash drive so I got it to work. :)