Cathers_PUFF
The_Wakin_Bacon

Should schools distribute condoms to students?

Cathers_PUFF

Con

This debate shows whether or nor handing out condoms/contraceptives to students is beneficial to not only the student, but his/her education.
The_Wakin_Bacon

Pro

I will be taking the side, that the schools should not be handing out condoms to their students. Why? Well that is encouraging students to take place in sexual activities and STDs are only stopped 50% of the time by condoms. Not only does the STD factor take place but the condoms can in fact break causing pregnancies. That is my reasoning for why the schools should not distribute condoms to their students.
Cathers_PUFF

Con

Before I make an argument, I must point out that according to my opponents last speech he said himself he is on the same side as I am.
Cathers_PUFF

Con

Cathers_PUFF forfeited this round.
The_Wakin_Bacon

Pro

You should probably make that more clear in your opening statement
Posted by Cathers_PUFF 1 year ago
Cathers_PUFF
Excuse my unintentional forfeit I was attending MSHSAA Districts on my debate team, but I would like to note than you yourself chose the affirmative side, meaning you agree that contraceptives should be distributed throughout school districts, in which you yourself stated thank you stand in negation to this. Whether you fully understood my opening statement or not , you are arguing against yourself.