Varz
Vesush

Should schools have homework?

Varz has forfeited round #2.

Varz

Con

Schools give us enough work as it, In class, well in my class all we do is work. I believe when we get home it should be our free time. Some kids have chores, they need to keep the house clean and they might not have time for that, also if kids stay up very late doing hard homework they will be tired in class the next day and not pay attention.
Vesush

Pro

I accept the challenge set by Con. I will argue that there should be at least some homework and its abolition is not needed and is not good for the children, too.
It could be true that "some kids have chores" but unfortunately in most cases that is completely false. I am a teenager and you can trust me about that. Most people at my age simply wander around the whole day without making anything good either for themselves or for their families.
Homework also can help you become a better student in several different ways. First of all, homework given in advance of a particular subject can help you make the most of your classroom discussion time.Second, homework gives you valuable practice with what you've learned in the classroom.
We see that homework is needed and should not be abolished.