roadrider13
thigner

Should service dogs be allowed in restaurants???

roadrider13 has forfeited round #2.

roadrider13

Pro

Service dogs are very helpful for people, but I was watching primtime justice one night and it reported a women that shouting at a veteran and his dog that the dog was allowed in a public restaurant. And then I wondered if service dogs should be allowed in public restaurants? I would appreciate your answer.
thigner

Con

No doubt that all the people who are with service dogs should get a right service by restaurants and other societal services.
But I want to put my rebuttal to consider people who have dog allergy or just dislike to have food with dogs or animals.

First, Restaurant can give enough service or information service dog can give. If waitress gives special intent to help the veteran or the blinded who need help, actual need to service dog can be highly reduced. Actual help by waitress has more possibility that veteran or the blinded can be helped better.

Second, If any person who has dog allergy and gets bad impact while having dinner and if someone who just has natural tendency to dislike animal, should they just allow it and admit it? I think all the restaurant customers have the robust right to have good meals and service.
Posted by roadrider13 9 months ago
roadrider13
I respect everyone that has a service dog
Posted by Arganger 9 months ago
Arganger
Of course, I know I need Asher in restaurants. Asher is my service dog,
Posted by EasonFoster 9 months ago
EasonFoster
of course service dogs should be allowed they are there to aid veterans if anyone thinks different you definitely don't have any respect for the us. or the troops that keep this country alive
Posted by EasonFoster 9 months ago
EasonFoster
of course service dogs should be allowed they are there to aid veterans if anyone thinks different you definately dont have any respect for the u.s. or the troops that keep this country alive
Posted by roadrider13 9 months ago
roadrider13
B-) yahhhhhh
Posted by JimShady 10 months ago
JimShady
Nice profile pic, 1911...