JOHNMCDONALD
Firewolfman

Should sex be allowed on the field in the middle of NFL games?

Started: 12/14/2012 Category: Sports

JOHNMCDONALD

Pro

Sex is good! This is a great idea!
Firewolfman

Con

First of all-can you please post the rules for this topic and what you really mean by "Should sex be allowed on the field in the middle of NFL games?" I feel like this is a troll argument and can you just at least establish some sort of rules or points?

Please respond or at least tell me what you mean by this argument-and you have to provide the burden of proof for whether sex should be allowed in NFL games.
JOHNMCDONALD

Pro

I have been thinking about this issue for the past 5-10 years of my life and have i have finally come up with a reasonable argument. I think we both know that this is what we want to happen because we are obviously both sex-addicts. So, if you and me work together as one big sex-addict team we make sex on the field of NFL games an official requirement. We can make a difference!!!!!
Firewolfman

Con

Are..you kidding me. This is just horribly obvious and not even an official argument-freaking troll..and you stalled to the very last day so I'm expecting you to stall again...

Since there has been no argument even presented, (I have no interest in joining up with you,) this argument has not been made yet.

Vote Con!
JOHNMCDONALD

Pro

JOHNMCDONALD forfeited this round.
Firewolfman

Con

Extend arguments, FF so

VOTE CON!
Posted by JOHNMCDONALD 4 years ago
JOHNMCDONALD
My contender is a huge hypocrite and freaking ugly and hideous troll face. So I win no matter what. I am god.
Posted by Firewolfman 4 years ago
Firewolfman
Are you talking to me?
Posted by Azul145 4 years ago
Azul145
What argument? You are obviously too stupid to actually debtae.
Posted by JOHNMCDONALD 4 years ago
JOHNMCDONALD
Ha. I win. He doesn't know how to respond to my argument.