Vanessavampire12
Isaacbbb2

Should shark fin soup be banned???

Challenge Expired or Declined
Isaacbbb2 either declined this challenge, or never responded to it. If you are Vanessavampire12, login to see your options.
Started: 11/8/2017 Category: Economics
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Challenge Declined

Vanessavampire12

Pro

So should shark fin soup be banned? Well, I think yes. What have the sharks done so we have to kill them for its fin. Shark cartilage is an example too. we can always replace it with other soup. moreover, it doesn't do any good for our health. even if it does, we should not kill them for ourselves. Don't be selfish. At least shark hunters change the habits of hunting sharks. They should not leave them to die in the sea. if the shark population has decreased, we might extinct too. they are the top of the marine Eco-system. We can also replace shark fin soup with something else. I think there is still time to ban shark fin soup. I wonder why people like to drink shark fin soup. it is quite tasteless, expensive and unhealthy!! I tried to drink it once. It really is true! I hope you support that we should stop hurting the innocent sharks! By the way, I am still a kid. pls help save the sharks! Be a hero!