Should single people be able to adopt as easily as couples?

BethAvaHood has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

I believe single people should be able to adopt as easily as couples because for some older women it may be their last chance of having children.

I do not believe that those that are single should be able to adopt kids as easily as those are couples together, I also believe that married couples should be prioritized above that again. As a start of argument I would like to argument this with the fact that I believe that the children should be the focus, and the fact that some women lost their chance or are getting close to losing their chance to have more kids comes after the children that gets adopted. This is the belief in 'Tradition Family Values' My argument for this is the fact that children that are raised with married parents, both gay, lesbian and straight are five times less likely to end up as homesless, drug abusers, alcohol abusers, or generally involved in crime. Same for suicide attempts, and mental illnesses. I'll put the sources for this below. Therefore with that said I would like to down prioritize single parents and put the kids back in the center and pull forward propper families.