MaxAnime
Sinum

Should snakes become extinct?

Sinum has forfeited round #1.

MaxAnime

Con

Hello, I've heard that many people here aren't fans of snakes and wish for them to become extinct. Well, today I wish to argue with that proposal. I personally love snakes and so do other people. While I do understand that, I also think that might be a bit selfish to want snakes to become extinct just because YOU might not necessarily like them.
"Well, snakes are useless anyway! They don't have any purpose in this world!" Well to those people I say...
"Have you ever actually looked up the reasons that snakes are useful? Because there are many more reasons than you think."
Respond when you actually have something meaningful to say back!
-me