20120506
IliyaS

Should social networks be closed?

20120506

Pro

Nowadays, many young people use social network, and forget about real communication with real people.
IliyaS

Con

Please stop it, you perfectly understand, that social network is one of the reason to live in our time. For me If i haven't internet in my home I will die in 1 day, therefore social network is important in our time.
20120506

Pro

Today many young person use social networks, look on our young generation many of them affraid to communicate with real peopole, they forget about real sending of letter. Many people use information that people include when the registered and threattn them or send some spam, it is so difficult to read all letters with spam, and sometime people only delete all massengers without reading. That is why of my point of view this social networks have negative influence on our young genaration
IliyaS

Con

Okay, okay. Of course social network is not so perfect thing, but first of all, it is smart thing, with the help of this you can save time, example: instead of going to the cinema to buy a ticket, you can buy a lot of tickets in internet.
Second you can communicate with a lot of people momentally, instead of that sending a letter, which will be delivered in 1 week, agree wtih men, it is so long, but internet helps us to solve this problem.
Third win our time youth create a bussiness in Internet. I mean that Internet motivate and help us to create something new, to read a lot of information about bussiness example. It means that in Internet mostly youth has a lot of possibilities.
Fourth Internet provide studying, exactly helps us to study in Internet. It is so easy and nice doing so easily and in all this Internet "Thank only to You"
20120506

Pro

social networks cause enormous damage to human psychology, in social networks, a person may be on the page about 1000 friends and in fact in the life of a very small, it is due to the fact that a person becomes afraid to communicate with real Lyudmila it becomes closed and he lechge obschyatsya in social network. According to American scientist every young person spend 7-8 hours in social networks and finnally these people became dependence from this social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Vkontakte.etc
IliyaS

Con

Okay, your argument is ok, but it is not enough. Guys you know that our life will be not so interesting without Internet in generally. I mean that Internet provide everything:1)study, 2)money, 3)job, 4)entertainment, 5)communication, 6)relationship, 7)information. I think I have enough arguments. The most important argument is that Internet integral part of my life, it's just my opinion.
20120506

Pro

20120506 forfeited this round.
IliyaS

Con

IliyaS forfeited this round.
Posted by parkman 3 years ago
parkman
Whoever "Con" is, he or she is a fool. "Social networking" sites are a plague and nothing but a revenue raiser, or perhaps a cash cow, for a small but extremely wealthy group of people making fools out of ordinary punters. People like "Con" obviously has an inability to communicate in traditional terms with the rest of the world, and if you look at the appalling spelling in their posts, "Con" obviously doesn't read very much either.
One of the big problems with "Social networking" sites is that people can communicate, or abuse, other people whom they have never met, with total impunity, and the disgusting owners of these sites say that they hold no responsibility as to what people post. Of course they have a responsibility, big time. If they are not prepared to disclose the names, and addresses if available, of abusive posters then their sites should immediately be closed with no argument or appeal. These rotten-to-the-core sites like "twitter" and"facebook" and so on are only in business to make money and if you think otherwise you are either incredibly foolish or incredibly naive, or both.
I have never used any "Social networking" site and I never will. I have so far also successfully managed to persuade my relatives and some friends to keep clear of them, so my small war against the sites is doing pretty well so far. If people are dumb enough to post their personal information and post compromising pictures on the internet and then wonder why the content appears on different, perhaps adult, websites,well, I have no sympathy for them. I know of two people who have been refused jobs when the companies decided to look up their names on the internet and found risque pictures on websites. Why are people so stupid ? Keep information about themselves private and undisclosed. I do not even throw letters or post with addresses on them in the bin, I shred everything to prevent identity theft.
So, my advice - dump these sites and communicate in the old way.
Posted by 20111752 4 years ago
20111752
Of course it will be never closed, but in our hands to stop it, for examle, don't spend lots of time in social network,do not show it to our young generation, spend more time with them without any technics, meet with each others when we want to say something, not just write a message. And I believe that our life will be better.
Posted by IliyaS 4 years ago
IliyaS
We should notice, that it's not a time, when people communicate among them with the help of letters. It's a new time of life. It's innovation's time. Be realists we create Internet and I think everything what was created by people, never be solved, exactly Social Network will be never closed.
Posted by IrismetovMurat 4 years ago
IrismetovMurat
I agree with all...
Posted by Azeke 4 years ago
Azeke
Social networks and cell phones are ever-present in our lives, and they will be part of almost every type of communication that large groups engage in for extended periods of time. Shutting down service when there is unrest is not the answer, is potentially dangerous, and is clearly the anti-open attempt to solve vexing problems.
Posted by Avamys 4 years ago
Avamys
Both of their points are not really that strong and they are really short. This will discourage me when I vote.
Posted by Adil20123114 4 years ago
Adil20123114
I agree with 20111768....
Posted by Meiramgul 4 years ago
Meiramgul
I know that everyone in this chat now is sitting in 'Facebook or 'Vkontakte')
Posted by 20111768 4 years ago
20111768
bla bla bla0)) thank you)) bla bla bla))
Posted by 20111752 4 years ago
20111752
I need to say bla bla bla))$