swaggydebateman
jessuchimaki

Should special needs kids get believed if they say that someone did something to them

jessuchimaki

swaggydebateman

Con

I think that if special needs kids say that some random person called them a name and they just believe them, thats baloney, the person/people that were told about it should actually go and investigate and ask people that were at the scene when it happened( if someone and/or some people there) but the school that I go to, when a mental or maniac kid that makes noises and/or hits or screams like hell in the hallways when people are trying to learn and they think in their stupid head that "oh, I THINK that someone made fun of me, but since im special they'll believe me no matter what". Thats bogus I think that they should actually investigate before they start playing the freaking blame game like "oh, he/she said that you said this to him/her, and shes special needs, so youre in trouble now". Well i got couple words to say "SCREW SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS, THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE REAL WORLD IS LIKE, if they GOT BUILLED THEN THEY SHOULD INVESTIGATE WHAT HAPPENED LIKE THEY WOULD WITH ANY OTHER NORMAL KID THAT REPORTS SOMETHING LIKE THAT
jessuchimaki

Pro

Well, they haven't been taught correctly that people should just believe them when they say something. They don't want to be hurt when they figure out that "special" isn't exactly the special they thought it was. So sometimes people just pretend to believe only so they wouldn't hurt them. But no one can judge them because of that; their knowledge of things like that aren't exactly out-of-the-box. So just let them think they're special and live on with their lives.
swaggydebateman

Con

But why cant norms treat special needs like any other kid, when they report something they dont go blaming people and getting them in trouble without it really being true
jessuchimaki

Pro

they see special needs people differently than they should since they seem to make fun of the fact that they aren't like them.
swaggydebateman

Con

swaggydebateman forfeited this round.
jessuchimaki

Pro

jessuchimaki forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Sarai.K82 1 year ago
Sarai.K82
swaggydebatemanjessuchimakiTied
Reasons for voting decision: Both sides were about even when Con forfeited. Due to the forfeit, I awarded the win to Pro.